Tuesday 25 August 2015

Things I've Been Working On

I did not really expect this summer to be as busy as it was.
There's always something going on and something to do.
Normally my husband has regular days off and he helps with my son and gives me relief. This past summer he's been at work almost every day so I've been pressed to find time for and to myself.

There are days that I do write but I am unable to publish the post.
I have a few larger posts I'm working on and I thought I'd share those today.

Who Are We Looking For- This is all about the myth of the pre-wrath, post tribulation rapture. I've been working on this a lot and close to a few months. It's a very lengthy, in depth post. I prove everything I say with rightly divided verses so I do go on a few rabbit trails. Its a fascinating study and I'm looking forward to sharing it.

An Evil Disease- This one is about things I've noticed in children these days. Depending on my conclusion I will likely change the name of it.

Hymns vs Praise Songs round 2- This one is takes testimony and research. It's not one I can easily bang out. I want to be sure of what I have written.

Love the Brethren- This is something I'm constantly learning thus I've had to hold off publishing as God changes my heart about some things and opens my eyes to other things. It should, by God's grace, be edifying when I finally do publish it.

A Virtuous Woman- The Strange Woman Part 4- With other, research heavy posts I've been working on this series has been put on the back burner. I will continue the series as the Lord allows.

There you have it. I hope to get these posts published as soon as I can. No rushing though- Bible studies should not be handled in haste.

No comments:

Post a Comment