Tuesday 15 December 2015

Quick Hello


I did not intend to be away from blogging for almost two weeks but it's been very busy.
This past weekend was my church's Christmas banquet and play. A fellow teacher of mine was in charge of the play along with myself and we were pretty busy last week preparing for it.
It was a lot of work, a lot of fun, and a lot of learning.
My favourite part of working on the play was getting to know everyone I was working with- particularly my Sunday School students and my fellow teacher.
As someone who seeks the Lord and tries to yield to His will, it's easy to say that I love everyone.
This past few months of working on the play has opened my eyes to a few things as well as given me a special love for my students and a strong appreciation for their parents.

Anyways, this is just a short hello so that you know I'll still be posting, albeit when it slows down.
My mind is too full of things I need to do to be able to process and complete a post here. I still have to clean up after my busy weekend.

I hope the season is going well for you so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment