Saturday 9 July 2016

Hello!

hello!

I know it's been a while since I've written and posted a substantial post- both on this blog and Keeper at Home.
I haven't gone anywhere and I certainly haven't lost intrest in writing- I think about it almost all the time.
Over the last few weeks- almost a month now- my husband and I have been learning things. I can say we're being tested and tried. It's not easy- it's a dark valley some days and other days, though still in the valley, we can see glimpses of the sun. We're walking through, though, hand in hand with the Lord and we're okay- even peaceful.
It has not been the time for writing. It's been the time for learning- hard learning.
I will write about it some day but for now suffice it to say that I haven't gone anywhere, I will continue to write, by God's grace.

If you want something edifying, challenging, and powerful I hope you will listen to this sermon:
Dr. David Peacock- Stick With The Book
DO NOT be fooled by the title of the sermon. We've all heard sermons about reading our bible and praying everyday, sticking with the King James and so on. This sermon is NOT like that AT ALL.
I hope you will listen to it. It will help you, I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment