Monday 10 October 2016

Work

Once again it has been a long time since I have written.
Once again it's not for the lack of interest but for the lack of time.

Things have been going on in my house that have in many ways paralyzed us and only the necessary things have been done.
Another thing is I unexpectedly came across a job and I'm now working part time. Initially I was only supposed to help open the store (it's a clothing store) but I was offered a job as their stock/ops manager.
It was all very sudden and we prayed lots about it and we are confident that taking it and pursuing it is the Lord's will.
I was offered another job but chose not to take it- after praying very hard about it- and it turned out to be the absolute right decision. Had I not made that decision myself, it would have been made for me.

Being back at work is not so bad. It gives me time away from home where I don't have to worry about my son or making sure I'm being productive. I find myself a lot more peaceful now because I get more quiet time than I had been throughout the summer.
I've noticed the bond between my son and husband is stronger because they're spending more time together and my son is more independent now.
It will be interesting balancing work and home but I am looking forward to that challenge.
I am most pleased that I will mostly NOT be working on the floor dealing with customers. The back room is my domain and I am in charge of it. We are an outlet store so we will have lots of stock coming in every week. I also get a discount on clothes which makes me happy.

There's lots to write about but my mind is not so clear as to allow me to write it for others to read.
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, if you are indeed praying for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment