Thursday 3 November 2016

Mexico

It's been a very hectic week for me- I worked full time hours because we had to receive a lot of new merchandise and flip the whole store. The last two mornings I started at 6:30 and last night I couldn't settle down enough to sleep until past midnight so I'm running on very few hours sleep.
We had lots to do today after I got off at 3- my husband, son, and I are headed off to Mexico for eight days. I am hoping with all my heart I will have time to finish my Halloween post that I was supposed to finish for Halloween but couldn't.
We're known about our trip to Mexico since last Christmas so it's been something to look forward to but also something so distant it didn't seem real. Even now with my bags packed and house tidy, I don't feel the excitement and anticipation that normally accompanies vacations.
It will be a proper vacation for us though because it's all inclusive- we don't have to cook or anything. We get to explore and swim and relax and I'm hoping to get a pedicure at some point at the spa.
Other things I'd like to do are buy lots of beads (because I'm back into beading apparently), buy a Mexican dress, and buy a big floppy hat. Yep. I dream of spending money...
More non material things I'd like to do is spend lots of time with my son who I don't get to see as often as I used to and I miss him, give the gospel out, and spend at least one evening alone with my husband.
I'll post pictures and tell of my adventures (if any) while I'm there hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment