Tuesday 5 January 2016

Good Preaching

At the moment my husband and I are relaxing after a long week of moving.
It rained today so we weren't able to do as big of a move today as we were hoping to. We managed to get most things over to the new place and at our old place we just have big furniture, the TV, and some random things.
I'm looking forward to getting back to writing more often but that may not happen until I get my kitchen and my clothes organized.
Anyways, I'm thankful we moved out of an apartment building and into a house (with a yard!), and I'm thankful we have until the end of the month to clean out our old place.

Today I thought I'd share a sermon I listened to yesterday that made me realize a HUGE error in my thinking on certain things. I'll write more about that later but I thought I'd share the sermon because it's a good one. Honestly, all the preachers I've been listening to lately have been on fire. It's so good how God speaks to us.

I hope this helps you as much as it helped me:
Dr. David Peacock- Clean Inside

No comments:

Post a Comment