Friday 1 April 2016

Keeper at Home


My tulips finally bloomed! Aren't they just lovely? These are actually three of maybe a dozen or more tulips scattered around my garden. Tulips happen to be one of my favourite flowers. I think it's their simple beauty that attracts me.

So I have an exciting announcement- exciting for me that is- I have started a sister blog to this one called Keeper at Home. You can find it here at thekeeperathome.blogspot.com
Of course I don't blog here for a month and I come back with two blogs- ha! The Lord was putting it on my heart for a while so I've finally done it!

Keeper at Home is a place for me to share recipes, needle work projects, things I do to make my life easier, and stuff like that. I had originally intended this blog to be like that but the Lord led me in a different direction.
I'm not the ultimate keeper at home by any means- you should see my home right now... glad no one's scheduled to come over- but like on this blog I share the things the Lord teaches me to stay close to Him, on that blog I'd like to share things I like and maybe others will like too.

I hope you take a look at it and that it helps you in some way, gives you ideas, maybe a new staple at your dinner table. I'm looking forward to sharing!

Withhold not good from them to whom it is due,
when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.
Proverbs 3:27

No comments:

Post a Comment