Tuesday 6 October 2015

Good Preaching for the Family

I don't have much time to write today so I thought I'd let others do some work for me.
The following links are to sermons that have helped me as a wife and mother. I hope they are as much a help to you as they have been to me.


This first sermon is one I would share with every wife I know. The Power of a Submissive Wife by Reg Kelly. Submission is not at all easy. It becomes easier when you understand it better and realize that submission protects you. I hope you listen to it again and again and follow the wisdom God is showing you through it.


This next sermon, also by Reg Kelly, is on biblical child training. It is a great sermon and he makes many good points to draw from.


Lastly, this link is to a series of sermons called 'Happy Ever After (The Home)' by Dilbert Terry. He addresses everything that has to do with the home in this series. He's one of the best preachers ever because he speaks the whole Word (he reads through the Bible at least 4 times a year and he knows it so well) and he does not shy away from saying anything. He is not vulgar or anything he just deals very plainly with scripture.
Happy Ever After- Dilbert Terry

I hope these sermons are a blessing to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment