Monday 23 March 2015

Preach the Word- Look and Live

I found this website by God's will about 4 years ago now and it is my go to place for anything and everything doctrinal. Of course, I search the scriptures and make sure that I am studying doctrine for myself.
The Pastor of this church is Dilbert Terry. He knows and preaches the Word like no one I've ever heard:
I love how they have preached through almost every book of the bible! I've particularly loved 1st and 2nd Samuel, Revelation, and his series on the Minor Prophets. His series on the Home is very edifying and helpful- I've listened to it a few times. I've also enjoyed his series on Church History.
This sermon by a guest speaker was very good: Ants

If you do not know where you are spending eternity and want to avoid a lake of supernatural ever burning fire please go to this link and a preacher will show you how to get to heaven:
Plan of Salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment