Wednesday 1 April 2015

Godly Music- Gospel Plowboys

I am currently working on part one of my Virtuous Woman series. It's been a busy few days for me and  studying the Bible is not something I want to rush and take lightly.

So for today I thought I'd share one of my favorite discoveries last year: The Gospel Plowboys
I heard a preacher mention the hymn Brethren We Are Met to Worship and decided to look it up on Youtube.
I came across this:

I fell in love with this group and their music.
I found their website here: gospelplowboys.com
I ordered their CD over Christmas and it's regularly played in our van.
They sent me a sweet thank you letter as well as three tracts along with the CD. I fully intend to purchase more of their CD's to pass along to my family.

I cannot recommend them enough. You can find more of their music on youtube and sample their CD on their website.

Something that is incredibly important to me is that my children grow up listening and loving music that praise and honour God. It made a huge difference in my youth and I want that for my little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment